Reflexion of fashion

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Edge Of Glory

Today was amazing day. Sun was shining, and I was wearing my cute black dress. My mom's birthday today, she's so happy.
Yesterday was the birthday of the great couturier Valentino Garavani. Valentino was born in Italy, when he was 17 years, he moved to Paris. There he worked at Balenciaga and Jean Desses. Futher, Valentino decide to return to Italy and discover he's own brand in Rome.In 1962, after the show in Florence, all fell in love with Valentino's clothes. In 2007, fourth September while took place Valentino's last show. All standing ovation. I wish Valentino live a long and fell of good events rest of his life.

Valentino Garavani
My today's dinner.




Dress-Terranova
Leggins-Lindex
Watch- present.





No comments:

Post a Comment