Reflexion of fashion

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Leitmotiv a'w2012/2013

Collection from Italian brand Leitmotiv was one of the most brightest collection of Riga Fashion Week shows. I feel in love with printed clothes, I like how looks print on long dresses and skirts. I have only one question, why I don't heard about this brand before???


Коллекция итальянского бренда Leitmotiv стала одной из самых ярких коллекций продемонстрированных на Рижской недели моды. Я буквально влюбилась в фирменные принты итальянской фирмы, мне очень нравится как они смотрятся на длинных платьях и юбках. У меня есть только один вопрос, почему я раньше не слышала об этом бренде?

4 comments:

  1. Да, принты и в праву великолепны

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great show.! visit me some day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful fashion show!! thank u for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete