Reflexion of fashion

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Your choice




 Recently I reread old issue of Russian Vogue (December 2009) and there I found very interesting article ''Bangles and beads''. There was written about new fashion formula - take a simple dress and add a truckload of decorative detail - the more the better. In article was written about Sheena Matheiken which created charity project 'The Uniform Project' (you can see it here). Idea of Sheen's project is simple - during the year she was upload her photo's in one dress with different accessorize. Inspired by Sheena's great idea I decided to do something in this style, so in this post you can choose one outfit that you like the most. Interesting is that, what in outfits I changed only skirts and some bracelets. So, what outfit is your favorite?

























14 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. I like your post and blog.
    Greetings from Russia.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! Love it!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shoes looks so nice and look inspirations for me change style and its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love both outfits, it's amazing the difference jewelery can make!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the blue skirt!! That is so chic. Both outfits are awesome, really! And I agree with Camilla...jewelry is the best!
    I'm your newest GFC follower :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Enter to win an item of your choice from Ginny's Jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your black and white skirt, it's absoultely beautiful, so elegant and sophisticated.CHeck out my style!
    http://www.mypackingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blue skirt! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bag and both skirts. Maybe you're too young for a first 'sophisticated working girl' style, but you still have a great sense.

    ReplyDelete