Reflexion of fashion

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Riga Fashion mood. Day 1. Part 1.



 Riga Fashion Mood is a Latvian festival of fashion. This RFM I really liked and there are review to my favorite fashion shows.













Daiga Zvirgzdina and Reinis Ratnieks are young and promising designers, their cooperation resulted to amazing collection! I very like black colour with gold details. Very interesting model with sequined mini shorts, like in men's Versace collection. 


Zane Poriete showed very positive and bright collection named 'Sunday breakfast'. Orange, blue, red, yellow - all the rainbow colours was in this collection. This collection cheer me up and made my day. 



Clothes from brand Liva Saule clothing I saw at first time. My favorite is dress from the first picture, white, with spikes on shoulders - very beautiful and fashionable. In collection was all shadows of black and grey, gothic.

No comments:

Post a Comment